Tuesday 1 September 2015

All hail President Kitenge! (or a couple more feral pics)



Not really been up to much, wargaming-wise, recently, but here's President Kitenge, leader of my Feral Militia, along with N'Gungo, his trusted, yet unstable Psychic advisor.

More pics after the break:




Both are minor conversions, with the Plasma pistol added to Kitenge (who is actually 'President for Life Hasira Koboko from Matakishi) and a laspistol added to N'Gungo, who was just a random figure knocking around in the bits box.

I must admit, I'm not entirely happy with N'Gungo, I like the model and the pose, but I wanted his face/bodypaint to look like it was badly applied and chalky, which it does, but also looks like it's just badly painted!



Next job, when I finally get back to the painting desk, is to finish the rest of his command squad, and to continue work on the Cavalry, once the replacement heads arrive...

2 comments:

  1. Nice work - what's the plan with the cavalry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be telling! It may not work, and I'm waiting for the heads to turn up from Hasslefree, but if it does, I'll sort some photos.

      Delete