Friday 18 December 2020

MB07 Marauder Giant finished!

 So, one of my favourite models of all time is the Marauder MB07 Giant, and I've finally been able to paint one. It's a commission job, as he's too expensive these days for me to warrant buying, but still, it was a lovely model to paint, proper bucket list stuff: 

Shorty the Halfsknechte thinks he might not quite be up to the job he was hired for...

More photos (and a video!) after the break: 


There's not really much to say about this guy, he's as he came from Marauder, just with my paint daubed on him, so here's a bunch of photos: 










And a close up of his wonderfully sculpted face: 



Also, and I'm not sure if this is going to work, but here's a video of him: 


So, there you go! I've got another couple of commission models I've done to photograph and put up soon, one of which is a bit more of a conversion, so I'll try and put those up soon. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. It's of course a classic, beutiful mini. You made him justice, you made the kind of paintjob it's asking for!!

    ReplyDelete