Thursday 22 January 2015

Feral Worlders, continued...

Here's a few more photos of the Feral Worlders I've been painting up recently. Not sure why, I should be working on my 40k Slann, but I felt like a change, and now I appear to have made a start on yet another new army...

A squad of Ferals defending their territory from an Ork slaving party.

More photos after the cut...






The same Ferals being guided by Codnor Trentlock, the renegade Arms Dealer, currently on the run from the Arbites and hiding out amongst the natives, having declared himself King, and armed them with the weapons from his personal stash.


A bunch of psycho Ferals with looted weapons and swords

Another few views of the same. These are just Aztec warriors, with added 40k weapons, being led by a Rogue Trader Adventurer.



And finally, a couple of pics of Codnor Trentlock himself. 

He's one of the few Olley sculpts in existence that don't make me want to fetch a hammer. I actually detest 99% of his Citadel work, but this one, with Vic Minis arms works quite well. 



And a shot of him with his armoured transport. Next job is to make a start on his ship, I think.

7 comments:

  1. Excellent concept executed flawlessly. I can't wait to get my moribund RT project back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ferals, whose Aztecs are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're Foundry Aztecs. But Pete at TAG's are better ;)

      Delete
  3. Sweeeet. Really sold on those Victoria arms. Nice job with these minis, also enjoyed seeing the signpost conversion in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good stuff. I can't decide whether the Aztecs or the Africans are my favourites. Both work very well indeed. I always thought ferals seemed a bit of an excuse to put fantasy models on a 40K table - this is how it should be done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative use of Aztec minis, can't wait to see your ship too.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete