Wednesday 3 July 2013

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has the Imperium ever done for us?



"Now, write it out 40,000 times before sunrise, or I'll cut your balls off."





So, a little scenery for you today. This is an old Inquisitor figure I had knocking around, along with some FW Land Raider doors, and a couple of flying buttresses from one of the 40k building sets. Oh, and the traffic cone is from Wargames Foundry.

Incidentally, the Inquisitor rules are great, but I really couldn't be bothered to create an entirely new set of 54mm scenery, so it never really got played with the figures designed for it. Works well in 40k scale, though, if you modify the ranges and move rates.

Anyway, back to the scenery. There's a mild comedy theme, with the cone, and the Python quote, as I like a touch of humour alongside my grimdark RT 40k world.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to comment that this is an awesome scenery build! Implementation is great and the oldschool humour is very apt.

    ReplyDelete