Wednesday 20 April 2016

Warhammer Townscape project update..

Just a short update today, but a bit of a resource for you all, if you need it. As you may know (if you read this regularly) my current main project is to recreate all of the Warhammer Townscape buildings in a more modern way, with textures and detailing. I was just getting to the stage of detailing the gatehouse, and wanted to add some of the little posters that were spread throughout the book. Part of the original charm of the book was all these little details that you could add to make your buildings a bit more unique:

A couple of posters in use. Don't try and sneak past the militia. 

To that end (and to make detailing the rest of my buildings a little easier, I've gone through the book and digitally pulled all of the posters and signs out of it onto one sheet. They're just great little details that add to a fantasy building. Hopefully you think the same, and if so, they're here for you to download (after the cut!)






I'm also hoping I don't get an email from GW legal, it's not like it's losing them any money, I'm just effectively cutting them out for you in advance! If it is, a quick email to evo at dieselmonkey dot net will get it taken down. 

Otherwise, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the posters! I can't wait to incorporate some into my ramshackle mordheim buldings. (and possibly some 40k stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Evo, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete