Friday 16 May 2014

And a few other denizens of the Port...

Forgot to put these at the end of my last post, but here's a few other odd paint jobs I've finished recently...


This guy's an old Citadel ninja that was damaged, so I've turned him into an alien assassin, with the aid of some weapons and some Vic Minis breathing apparatus.





A spaceship (random vintage plastic kit), and Landing pad (MDF by Sarissa), along with 'Ace', one of the RT adventurers.


Close Up of 'Ace'.


This guy's an old Citadel hunchback with an Eldar Shuriken pistol. 


Shorty, The Spotter for my JDF Ratling Sniper Team.


And a vac-suited investigator. Not sure what use I'll put him to yet, but I like the way the yellow turned out.

Now, back to prepping these Imperial Guard!

2 comments:

  1. I like what you've done with the hunchback.

    Did you do much to the spaceship, in terms of painting, or was it just a base coat & ink wash job?

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! The spaceship was literally just a white spray coat, with some orange detailing and battle damage, then a thinned black wash over the lot.

    ReplyDelete